"Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum"

Affidavit for Purchase of a Car on Behalf of Someone (Sample)


IN THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
THE OATHS (JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS) AND STATUTORY
DECLARATIONS ACT 1966
AFFIDAVIT

I, ___________, adult Christian, of P. O. Box____________ xxxxxxxxxxx DO HEREBY Solemnly Swear and state as follows:

1.            I am the deponent and therefore conversant with the facts I am about to depose;
2.            That I was given _________ by __________, of P. O. Box __________xxxxxxxxx, Tanzania;
3.            That I was given the above stated amount of money for the purchase of a car, TOYOTA xxxxxxxxxx for the said _____________;
4.            That I actually purchased the car stated in paragraph 3 above hereinafter referred to as the car, for the said ________________;
5.            That I purchased the car in xxxxxxxxx, on _______ day of _________20_________
6.            That the car does actually belong to the said ____________________;
7.            And that all what I did in relation to the purchase of the car was for and on behalf of the said _____________________;

All that I have stated above in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, and 5 is true to the best of my knowledge.

SWORN at ________ by the said __________, known to me personally; on ________ day of _________ 20________               

……………………
DEPONENT

BEFORE ME:
………………………………

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

JURIST - Paper Chase

Blog Archive

Followers