"Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum"

Change of Name by Deed Poll


REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS ORDINANCE
(CAP 117)
THIS CHANGE OF NAME DEED is made this ……………. day of ……………. 20…………….. by me…………………., formerly known as ……………………….., or sometimes as ……………………..of Post Office Box Number …………………., a resident of ………………….,  now or until recently called ………………………………………

WITNESSES AND IT IS HEREBY DECLARED as follows:
1. I absolutely renounce and abandon the use of my said former names of ……………………… and ……………………., and I assume and determine to take and use the new name of ……………………………… in substitution of my former names of ………………………………. and ……………………………
2. AND IN PURSUANCE of such change of name(s) as aforesaid I DECLARE I shall at all times hereafter in all records, documents and other writings and in all actions and dealings and on all occasions whatsoever use the new name of ……………………. in substitution for my former names of ……………………….. and …………………… so relinquished as aforesaid to the intent that I may hereafter be known not by the aforesaid former names, but by the new name of …………………………………. only.

3. AND I HEREBY AUTHORISE AND REQUIRE all persons at all times to describe and address me by the new name of ……………………………………………………

IN WITNESS whereof I have hereunto subscribed my new name of ………………………., and have affixed my signature the day and year herein written.

SIGNED and DELIVERED by the said ………………………. introduced to me by ………………………, the later known to me  personally in  my presence this ……………….day of ___________ 20________

DEPONENT

BEFORE ME:

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

Sharing is Caring:


WE LOVE COMMENTS


  1 comment:

JURIST - Paper Chase

Blog Archive

Followers